Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC HD2 Navigation software?

Options
  • 26-09-2010 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,just got myself a HTC HD2 WM and i was wondering could anybody recommend Navagation software for it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

I'm using igo 8 its great...3D buildings too :) and lane assistance
    I'm sure u got a trial of copilot on your phone you can try that. think the full version costs around 20 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

yeah use igo8 here to. just to let you know u can also run android on your hd2 too , i can run both winmo and android, android build is what i use on a daily basis on my hd2 and very easy to set up , pm me if u want to find out how

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

Copilot Live 8, cheap and excellent.

Just save my ass in Spain the other day! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭48nico

AntiVirus wrote: »
    Copilot Live 8, cheap and excellent.

Just save my ass in Spain the other day! :D
    where did you purchase copilot ,i didn't get a free trial with my HTC,im looking at them on ebay :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

48nico wrote: »
    where did you purchase copilot ,i didn't get a free trial with my HTC,im looking at them on ebay :D

30 euros for the UK and Ireland maps. You can also buy extra maps when you need them.

http://www.alk.eu.com/buynow/copilot/default.asp?CurrencyTypeID=1

UK and Ireland is down at the very bottom. You don't need to have the trial on your phone, you get the software as well when you buy any map. You should download Copilot Central as well, its handy for installing maps and updates etc...

http://www.alk.eu.com/copilot/central/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

idk my phone was originally O2 branded and it had a trial of coPilot on it :) as far as i knew every one did have it :) unless your running a custom rom on urs :)

Advertisement