Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

potbellly stove

Options
  • 26-09-2010 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

im looking for a reasonable priced pot belly stove and does any one know were i could go see some stoves.
    in a shop or online i really dont mind....

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Moved from Bargain Alerts, please make sure you post requests in this section in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Alan.c

iv no idea what section this is because im only new on boards today
    sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭dinomite

After quite a bit of searching about, we got ours from these guys two years ago, and found them great:

http://www.stovesireland.com/Contact.asp

In fact, we were going to get regular one til we found back boiler when putting it in. They swapped it for us, no hassle, and then gave us all the inserts etc and any thing we didn't use, they took back too. Great for advice also.

Don't know where you are located though.

dinomite wrote: »
    After quite a bit of searching about, we got ours from these guys two years ago, and found them great:

http://www.stovesireland.com/Contact.asp

In fact, we were going to get regular one til we found back boiler when putting it in. They swapped it for us, no hassle, and then gave us all the inserts etc and any thing we didn't use, they took back too. Great for advice also.

Don't know where you are located though.

I'm located in Dublin

Thanks for the link I'll check it out

Also I'm new to boards is it better to reply to a comment or quote the comment

I'm located in Dublin

Thanks for the link I'll check it out

Also I'm new to boards is it better to reply to a comment or quote the comment

• Advertisement
Advertisement