Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bronze mebers of thfc re tickets

Options
  • 26-09-2010 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

lads do bronze members get the option to buy 2 tickets for games or is it only 1, i mean on the date when tickets become available for bronze members.
    ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Only one ticket per membership mate, but as you probably know you can purchase a guest ticket on a specific day before general sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭k101

yeah cheers that confirms what i thought.

the 2nd ticket probably wouldnt be next to the 1st one then would it?
    is there a way to ensure it is?

from past experience do the tickets ever be sold out before you have the option to buy another one ? cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

k101 wrote: »
    yeah cheers that confirms what i thought.

the 2nd ticket probably wouldnt be next to the 1st one then would it?
    is there a way to ensure it is?

from past experience do the tickets ever be sold out before you have the option to buy another one ? cheers

correct. Only way to ensure it is to have two memberships.

Depends on the game but tbh any of the big/med games tend to sell out before they go on general sale. What game are you looking for and where are you based. May be able to help you out.

Advertisement