Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geog of cities small groups

Options
  • 26-09-2010 9:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

So anyone doing Geography of Cities stage 1 - On blackboard theres a section called "small groups" and it says we have to join one. What are these about?:confused:Any anyone know how to leave one, I joined one but picked the wrong time...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Lou45

did this module last year, it's probably the tutorials where some of the assessment is done, go to the geography office in the E block and they should be able to reschedule your time there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Lou45 wrote: »
    did this module last year, it's probably the tutorials where some of the assessment is done, go to the geography office in the E block and they should be able to reschedule your time there
    Thanks :D the site is now showing my correct time, but then again joe said in class today that blackboard is being an eejit today so il havta wait and see i guess!

Advertisement