Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TG4 Documentary

• 26-09-2010 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

anyone watching the Annie Brophy Documentary on TG4 that just ended?

was a super little documentary, showed some great shots of the city from the 40's up

Fair play to TG4, they're miles better than most of the crap RTE show

well worth checking out if its available on their website

Annie took 65,000 photos during her life, be great if they were available online to view

Edit: you can watch it here its in 2 parts

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

Typhoon. wrote: »
    There is an Irish language production company put in an Rinn. They made some interesting things about Waterford.

Know they made this one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

yeah I think its nemeton your on about

they've excellent stuff

I'm waiting to see the new one they made in Clonea called Cead fight club, its about stick fighting

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Guramoogah

I missed the programme and I cannot view the online clips, I just keep getting time-out error messages. Luckily, the programme will be repeated on TG4 on Friday 1st October at 7:30 pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

wonderful little show and well put together

we have several family photographs that were taken by her including that of my own father as a child........ so a must see doc for all those with an interest in social history

it was produced by forefront productions from cork

well done

10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭SparrowTown

Typhoon. wrote: »
    anyone watching the Annie Brophy Documentary on TG4 that just ended?

was a super little documentary, showed some great shots of the city from the 40's up

well worth checking out if its available on their website

Annie took 65,000 photos during her life, be great if they were available online to view

Edit: you can watch it here its in 2 parts
    This will not play for me . getting quick flash that says getting data but never plays. i have flash and firefox

• Advertisement
Advertisement