Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great vibe in Belfast.

Options
  • 26-09-2010 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

I'm just back from a great week-end in your city centre and I wanted to say what a great vibe ye've got goin' on there at the minute.

It's been several years since I last ventured north, but the progression has been remarkable. What was always there in pockets, has now spilled over to flow down every street that we walked.The friendliness and good natured fun was palpable in all the pubs we visited. Methinks that this is the "place to be" for many years ahead.

It's a credit to ye all. We had mighty craic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

I'm just back from a great week-end in your city centre and I wanted to say what a great vibe ye've got goin' on there at the minute.

It's been several years since I last ventured north, but the progression has been remarkable. What was always there in pockets, has now spilled over to flow down every street that we walked.The friendliness and good natured fun was palpable in all the pubs we visited. Methinks that this is the "place to be" for many years ahead.

It's a credit to ye all. We had mighty craic.

Totally agree. First started going around 2004/05 and now its always my fav place to be

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭robo

Me too - I have gone up for day trips and almost 2 weekends a year in the last few years. I love it up there. I don't know anyone, just keep an eye on concerts and when I see something I really like, myself & a friend head up for a weekend and stay up for 2 nights. Am hoping to head up for 2 nights in November with some friends. Was last up there on a day trip in July. I have a jar of coins that I fill up and change in to sterling for all of my trips.
    I think it is the people, they are so relaxed and friendly! Not overly friendly but just relaxed!

Advertisement