Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Zealand visa Question

Options
  • 26-09-2010 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

I have decided to give new Zealand a try after a long period of unemployment here. I am applying for a WHV and hope to be heading over soon. So we don't get left high and dry we've decided that my girlfriend will stay here in her job until I get employment in NZ before following me down.

However there is one small problem with my cunning plan, when I applied for my WHV I noticed that it said that you have to be under 30. We are both under 30 now, but my other half is turning 30 really soon. If I don't get a job within the first few weeks she will be 30 and will that cause a problem? Should we just bite the bullet and both apply now and head down together, or do they still issue visas for people while they still are 30?

Advertisement