Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photoshop CS5 Extended Help please!!

Options
  • 26-09-2010 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

I hope someone can help me here but 3 days ago i purchased Photoshop CS5 Extended from the Adobe website and paid well over €1000 for it.
    I received my Serial code to activate it and did so on my MacBook.

Yesterday some guy with no morals stole my MacBook from my car!!!!!!

I have another mac that i use but am wondering if the same serial will work on my old mac?

Also can adobe set it up so that if Mr.Chancer who stole my Mac updates it it will cancel??

I've contacted Adobe and got an Email saying they would respond within 3 days!!

Help please..
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

I got the student version of CS4 Extended (paid only around 180eur for it...!).
    When my mac crashed, I had to reformat and i installed CS4 on it again with the serial no. for it and it installed fine...

Don't know if Adobe will set it up so that the person who stole it would have the license cancelled...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

As far as I recall, correct me peeps if I am wrong, but you can use your version on two computers so it should work. If not then try get in touch with Adobe and see if they will give you a new activation code.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

:eek: you paid well over a grand for it hmm.. cant say i did the same but maybe my morals are lower than yours lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Lucky23

:eek: you paid well over a grand for it hmm.. cant say i did the same but maybe my morals are lower than yours lol

I know what you mean serj, not saying I did anything illegal but cs5 and lightroom 3 just appeared on my computer recently. I must have bought them and don't remember because the cost made me black out or something

• Registered Users Posts: 19 paulydub

If you contact adobe they should be able to put the serial code on a black list of known codes they have and if who ever has it tries to update it will lock photoshop. Once you have proof of purchase they should help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dubhoop

Lucky23 wrote: »
    I know what you mean serj, not saying I did anything illegal but cs5 and lightroom 3 just appeared on my computer recently. I must have bought them and don't remember because the cost made me black out or something

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Advertisement