Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Dads and Toddlers Saturday Club

Options
  • 26-09-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

Hello fellow Boardsies,

I'm exploring the possibility of setting up a weekend club for kids and their daddies. The idea being we head out as a group each Saturday, different place each time. Could set up a website with photo memories of each trip too!

Please post up any suggestions you might have. It'd be great to get a bunch of us out and about with our little ones!

I'd have the age group 0-4 in mind, but again, all ideas welcome!:)

a_dad_and_son.jpg

Want to join? 3 votes

Yup! Here's why...
    0% 0 votes
    Nope! Here's why...
    100% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

Why not a parent and toddler? Plenty of working mums who would like to do things with the little ones at the weekends too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

It would be a Group for dads talking about football and the kids running wild killing each other.

Joke (not)

But its a good idea.. I think the mums would like a free morning to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Klingon Hamlet

Shelli2 wrote: »
    Why not a parent and toddler? Plenty of working mums who would like to do things with the little ones at the weekends too!

Oh it's nothing bad against mums. I was thinking this'd be a decent idea for say single dads who get limited access to their kids...some dads only get a few hours or a day in the weekend, so this could make the best of it, if that makes sense...

That being said a mums and dads and kids club would be awesome :) I'mjust throwing ideas out here. Want to help anyone I can to make Saturdays their Fundays :)

Advertisement