Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The long term relationship effect.

• 27-09-2010 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hows it going lads,another frustrating weekend gone .So now this my spot to get your opinions on meeting women.

I've read on other post's that going to pubs and clubs is not the only way to meet women these days, thats fair enough.

I have my eye on a couple of nice women,1 or 2 I see in pubs and clubs. One in particular I was introduced to only this weekend that id seen around at least now I know her name. She is hot. Other's are receptionist's in the dentist and places like that etc. Another one is a leader on a course I'm doing at the moment

I can't get round to asking them out.I think I would have success if I had the balls.I haven't got laid in 6 months. That's after 7 years of constant sex with then girlfriend:mad:.I'm good looking so were my Ex's.

What to say?How do you approach women?or how do you women like to be approached

All to do with confidence no doubt.At 28 I'm thinking new advice is needed from both sex's. Long term relationship has impaired me.:rolleyes:

Don't move this thread to relationship or personal issues. The opinions I need are in this section:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,521 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Talk to the hand a bit less.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 barackbinladen

esel wrote: »
    Talk to the hand a bit less.

LMAO Easier said than handled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

men put to much preasure on them selves........
    I do and most other men do....

I was told to "relax"

its true most men put preasure on them selves I know I do.......
    did....

As for anything else, tell her to give you her number with a cheeky grin, she will.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Just chat to her. Relax. If she's chatting back then the chances are either she's interested or she likes you in some way(unless she's a complete bitch).

Only way to find out is go for it, worst she can do is say no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

any one think this thread sounded like some dogey linx add ? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 barackbinladen

Ye I need to snap out of it. I've been too long settled down with the ex. Sound advice from you people.

Best to just get yerself out there and I will.God Bless the first lady I get my hands on though. It'll be messy :eek:

I didn't intend on the dodgy lynx add similarities.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭magneticimpulse

After 7 years tied down, id enjoy the time off being single. Why you rushing into another relationship?

Coming from a girls point of view...lad your age, most likely meeting girls around 28 year old age group...they see rebound on the cards and might stay clear...depends what they want. If they just want a bit of fun and you as well, once you honest about it...it will happen.

Key thing is to be honest and down too earth. Nobody likes a confident cocky person.

Oh and I think 6 months is the barrier for no sex...once you pass that everything becomes a bit calmer. I went through that panic after 6 months and 1 year of no sex...no doubt it will creep up if it reaches 1 year and half. I just see it as little goals...yeah i passed (i know but not much happening about it at the moment...everybody would love to be having sex all the time...just doesnt always happen)

Advertisement