Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lose a small black and white cat?

Options
  • 27-09-2010 3:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭

A small black and white cat has been visiting me at work the last few nights. Its very very tame.

If anyone is missing one pm me, as he/she seems to come and visit most nights

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

aw yeah i know postman pat lol...sorry couldn't resist

where do you work??

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

What area?
    Take a picture and post here too -
    Animals Lost/Found

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

I saw on an ad that Postman Pat broke his glasses so it's possibly his. But yeahhhh..maybe try putting signs up in Dunnes and Tesco? I'd imagine most people in this town probably go through those doors regularly enough. Maybe the advertiser, although they may charge you for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 chels16

Hi we lost a cat of this tame,black and white description on Friday but in the Renmore area(Dun Na Mara). She has a red collar(with our mobile number) and naturally her name's Jess..

jessu.png

Probably a long shot..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Ya that her, she ran across the desk and i took a video of her on my phone, she has the black markings on her nose, but she didn't have a collar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭apoeiguq3094y

Great that owner and pet are to be reunited... otherwise it would have been a catastrophe

I'll get my coat.....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Jaysus, what are the odds that both the finders of a stray cat and the owners post on Boards?? Suspicious....!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,900 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Brilliant, this thread has made my day!

Well done OP and I'm glad you're getting your cat back Chels16!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

THFC wrote: »
    Jaysus, what are the odds that both the finders of a stray cat and the owners post on Boards?? Suspicious....!
    eh, why?

Delighted with outcome, yay:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

magentas wrote: »
    eh, why?

Delighted with outcome, yay:D
    Well, I'd imagine the odds being very long and also the owner only has 6 posts.... Although maybe I'm being overly sceptical, cant even think of a reason to do it....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

THFC wrote: »
    Well, I'd imagine the odds being very long and also the owner only has 6 posts.... Although maybe I'm being overly sceptical, cant even think of a reason to do it....
    well with over 300,000 registered members and considering the OP signed up in June 2009 and given the fact that the thread is about a lost/found cat and not promoting a business or something...
    yes I would say you are being overly sceptical!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

This thread made me smile! The chances are slim, but delighted for the OP and owner..and cat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Great stuff, another pet reunited :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement