Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guy farts in gypsies face

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Unwilling wrote: »
    Not quite sure why Eircom Sucks got banned!

Really? It's in the charter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Has he not seen "Drag me to Hell" ? Is he insane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

3 people have recieved infractions so far :eek::eek:

This thread will not end well :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Faith+1 wrote: »
    This thread will not end well :rolleyes:

Check out biko's post on the first page..:pac:

Also, 2 of the infractions are bit...mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭DHYNZY

Jumpy wrote: »
    Has he not seen "Drag me to Hell" ? Is he insane?

Second this.. he doesn't know whats coming to him!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

drag me to hell was awful. shame on raimi but he's just givin her a piece of his mind ffs. its a brain fart

but based on appearance alone he's below the roma. settled knackers are far worse than any traveller as we know. they have a home; do they not have a wardrobe?! what you see is what you get. same old

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Kid has a bright future :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

Never noticed those infraction icons before......

As for the video, the guy is obviously a low life, but I also hate when people beg beside ATM's/Ticket Machines so I am conflicted with my opinion on this.... :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Tallon wrote: »
    This thread is discusting, what was the OP thinking?

Don't follow through, don't follow through, don't follow through!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I live in Galway. Have lived in Westport and Castlebar. No D4 in me and I'd wager a guess that he's a social welfare sponger. If not him directly his baby momma or soon to be baby momma while he's doing an apprenticeship that chances are he'll never complete and then go on the dole.

Ahhh Stereotyping. Not quite as cruel as farting in a begging womans face but just as satisfying.

Nah, he never actually does the apprenticeship, he keeps the application in his back pocket to be pulled out every time he is before the courts, "Your Honour, My client wants to turn his life around and has applied for an apprenticeship which he will not be able to enroll in if he recieves a custodial sentance...." [Recieves 40th probation]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

This thread is discusting, what was the OP thinking?

It would only of been disgusting if the guy splodged a load of diarrhea over the womens face. But he was just full of hot air and was only having the crack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

He bends over like a pro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,015 ✭✭✭optogirl

wetling wrote: »
    Absolutely brilliant, making them feel as unwelcome as they can is our right and only weapon, this soft touch useless government wont remove this disease from society

How is behaving like a pr!ck to a fellow human being your 'right'. She has equal rights to that tw@t in the tracksuit. And why exactly do you need a weapon? I agree that being hassled for change is annoying but the only acceptable 'weapon' in this case is to ignore. Making people feel unwelcome is the tactics of a 4 year old who hasn't learned basic manners. It shocks me that so many Irish people, knowing our history of economic emigration, can spout racist crap about other people who are struggling to get by here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭wetling

optogirl wrote: »
    How is behaving like a pr!ck to a fellow human being your 'right'. She has equal rights to that tw@t in the tracksuit. And why exactly do you need a weapon? I agree that being hassled for change is annoying but the only acceptable 'weapon' in this case is to ignore. Making people feel unwelcome is the tactics of a 4 year old who hasn't learned basic manners. It shocks me that so many Irish people, knowing our history of economic emigration, can spout racist crap about other people who are struggling to get by here.

We built railways, they sit at parking meters looking for change.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭eirmail

Surely the title should be "Knacker farts in ladies face"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

wetling wrote: »
    We built railways, they sit at parking meters looking for change.

You have an long and illustrious history of working on the railroad, have you? I doubt it. The type of person that uses the royal we has rarely lifted a hand in their life. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭cassi

If the guy really wanted to prove he was a hard man he should have done it into the face of a 6 foot something Roma man, not an elderly looking overweight woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

farts are always funny, stop gettin yiz R knickers in a twist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

TBH I've had it up to my eyeballs with these foreigners. They should all be lined up against a wall, not farted at. If they're coming over here for the sole purpose to beg, that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭doolox

I have no time for attacks like this but have less time for beggers who sit near ATM's, LUAS ticket machines etc. The cops should move them on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Bonavox wrote: »
    TBH I've had it up to my eyeballs with these foreigners. They should all be lined up against a wall, not farted at. If they're coming over here for the sole purpose to beg, that is.

Ah yes - public executions for beggars. What a forward thinking society we live in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

dlofnep wrote: »
    Ah yes - public executions for beggars. What a forward thinking society we live in.

Maybe his punishment was just lining them up against a wall...........perennially?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭aDeener

robbie1977 wrote: »
    The coward picked a women to do it to aswell.

because it would be better if it were a man he did it to?

Ush1 wrote: »
    Maybe his punishment was just lining them up against a wall...........perennially?

Yes, I'm sure that was his intention.

aDeener wrote: »

No, because a man would have kicked the shíte out of him. Instead, he took comfort in the fact that a woman wouldn't respond physically.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

dlofnep wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure that was his intention.

Or perhaps lining them up against a wall THEN farting in their face, causing their head to hit off the wall behind. Evil genius.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,274 ✭✭✭_feedback_

aDeener wrote: »

Think you missed the main word in Robbies post there. Coward. That is exactly what he is. Have a look at the lady in the video. It is pretty obvious that she wouldn't be the fastest on her feet, and more than likely wouldn't do anything to him.

I've encountered these guys time and time again, and that one word description fits a lot of them very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Thought it was fairly funny myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

more surprised she didnt try to pickpocket him when his back(side) was turned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

in all fairness his fart probably smelled better than the gyppo
    NothingMan wrote: »
    Youtube is blocked in this office so if someone wouldn't mind describing the video in painstakingly detailed creative sexy writing I would appreciate it. I want the odor to come alive with your words.
    fabbydabby wrote: »
    A video of tracksuit clad young gent of the lower social classes approaching a rotund ethnic woman who is sitting at a car parking pay machine, presumably begging.

The young gent lowers his tracksuit and presents his bare backside to the woman, at a distance of roughly 0.5 M from her face.

He then hoists up his shiny polyester britches once again and returns to where the camera man is shooting.

The video ends.

The image quality is poor, although the above interaction is clearly discenrable. What is not discenrable though, is the noise of the fart, because of the poor sound quality, which leads me to believe that the young gent may have just mooned her; merely showing her his 'black hole of calcutta' as opposed to actually expelling unfiltered rectal gasses directly into her face.
    NothingMan wrote: »
    *Fap fap fap fap fap*

Almost there, keep going...
    I have laughed at so many posts in this thread it's ridiculous. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

I think people have got the wrong end of the stick on this one.

The young man was obviously suffering from a bad case of arse grapes and mistook the lady for a doctor.

If you study the video carefully you will see he askes her advice about a burning sensation around his arsehole....

She then arskes him to "slip orf" the trakkie and "draw" the arse cheeks so she can inspect the damage to the "skiddy".

This he does whereupon she produces a lighter - suggests that he expell a blast of arse gas - applies the flame and neatly cauterises the offending cluster !

It's an old Roma speciality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I think people have got the wrong end of the stick on this one.

The young man was obviously suffering from a bad case of arse grapes and mistook the lady for a doctor.

If you study the video carefully you will see he askes her advice about a burning sensation around his arsehole....

She then arskes him to "slip orf" the trakkie and "draw" the arse cheeks so she can inspect the damage to the "skiddy".

This he does whereupon she produces a lighter - suggests that he expell a blast of arse gas - applies the flame and neatly cauterises the offending cluster !

It's an old Roma speciality.

Well observed there Fulton, definite hint of a large clump of 'Farmers' around the lad's freckle.

Probably wanted the lady to excise them with a rolled up copy of The Big Issue jammed firmly into the freckle and twisted sharply clockwise.

Let's not blame the lad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Alright, whether or not you like or dislike gypsies, I personally think this is a terrible thing to do.

I mean what a scumbag.

Whats your opinion on this chap?

WIN

Advertisement