Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

St Moriz tan

• 27-09-2010 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Has anyone used this? How good is it? Is it waterproof? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

The one from Penneys? Love it and its so cheap..€4. Have converted loads of my friends to it. Mix it with a bit of moisturiser as it dries too quick. Yep...dries TOO quick amazing. No complaints bar it fades a bit quicker than other tans and yes its waterproof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

well its water proof once you wash the guide colour off! You can slap it on and go straight out which is good though. Find it fades fast as well but its the only tan Ive ever been able to apply to my legs properly so not complaining!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Shmatter

It's really good, only used the mousse formula.
    It wears off nicely as well as long as you moisturise enough!! I really think everyone should try it, even just as a back up tan, it's really nice, and not orange at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lor91d

hi guys,,
    just wondering if anybody has used this tan going on holidays and does it come of/strip in pools and sea..any help would be appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I love this tan! I prefer the spray to the mousse but they're both great. I'd definitely recommend it I wear it all the time.
    Lor91d wrote: »
    hi guys,,
    just wondering if anybody has used this tan going on holidays and does it come of/strip in pools and sea..any help would be appreciated

Chlorine strips tan off, one thing I always do if my tan is being stubborn and won't come off is go for a swim cause I know a dip in the pool will remove it.

I've never worn it in the sea but I can imagine it being similar.

I'm notoriously pale and I always wear tan on holidays, particularly by night. What I tend to do is have a shower in the mornings to get the excess off, but I still have a nice glow. Then when I get in the pool it isn't so obvious. Then I reapply another coat that night to darken it up again.

Hope that helps :) x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Lor91d wrote: »
    hi guys,,
    I like (have gone from love to like) this tan but it really is a 2 day wonder ive learned. Ive used it A LOT! Its a fab quick drying tan if you want it for the first 2 days of your hols, without reapplying, but bring it with you and top up if you want to maintain it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

st moritz wears off quickly but that means your left with less patchy skin than other tans I think, because you can even it our more. sally Hansen is great to have on hand to even out patchs too, and its waterproof

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I used to use it but find it doesn't come out very noticeable or last very long (dark version) but for €4 its grand

Advertisement