Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No more Coke...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Bought coke today in the Vending machines in the Science Hub...You scared the shít out of me for no reason THANK YOU.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Bought coke today in the Vending machines in the Science Hub...You scared the shít out of me for no reason THANK YOU.

It's likely that once they run out of coke in the vending machines, they won't restock them i.e. there will be Pepsi instead. Centra is full of Pepsi now - I thought it wouldn't apply to them as they are fairly independent.

Pepsi is muck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Get it while it lasts in the Science hub. I also saw it there today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Suddenly I don't feel so bad about finishing last year. Normally I'd congratulate them over getting this extra revenue with minimal impact to any services but to do it less than a year after students voted to bring back coke is just pissing in their face essentially and showing that there is no regard for the wants of students, no matter how small they are.
    Mountain Dew is the most disgusting drink ever invented.

You sir, as your name suggests, are having too much crack if you think this. It is the nectar of the gods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭alex73

If its banned, why are there still empty coke bottlers in the bins?

Coke is way better than Pepsi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Brimmy wrote: »
    You sir, as your name suggests, are having too much crack if you think this. It is the nectar of the gods.

You sir couldn't be anymore correct.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

€1.69 for a 2L Bottle in Spar Roebuck! It's a special offer and I don't know when it's over, but it was definitely there today (Thursday 30th). May as well stock up :P

None in the student centre today, including The Grind!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

So long as I can still get my Club Rock Shandy I don't really mind. Sucks for people who prefer coke, but the college has to make revenue somewhere.

So long as I can still get my Club Rock Shandy I don't really mind. Sucks for people who prefer coke, but the college has to make revenue somewhere.

Also a good choice - €1.00 for 500ml in Centra Merville. An excellent mixer as well!

Finches is the king of rock shandy, but you don't see it around often - definitely not in UCD anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 quicksliver

Spotted some in the sports centre in the vending machines, at the top of the first flight of stairs. Get them quick before the Pepsi police catch wind!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

In fact its not just what's made by coke, its whats not made by Britvic.

So red bull should soon also disappear.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Jack Bracken

errlloyd wrote: »
    So red bull should soon also disappear.
    No loss there then. The mere smell of it makes me feel queasy. <.<

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

No loss there then. The mere smell of it makes me feel queasy. <.<

Worked behind a bar, open a redbull mixer on the bar and I would show you the door

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Huh, there was a guy re-stocking Coke in the vending machines in the main restaurant today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Worked behind a bar, open a redbull mixer on the bar and I would show you the door

Given the amount of Jaeger Bombs sold these days you'd be showing a lot of people the door

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Can't wait for the "UCD - Where to get Coke" thread :)

Advertisement