Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Civic Trust

Options
  • 27-09-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone please tell me where the galway civic trust is located in the city. Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

They have a website.
    Their address is under 'Contact us'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Dali art

snubbleste wrote: »
    They have a website.
    Their address is under 'Contact us'
    Thanks smart arse. Can anyone tell me where that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,967 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

In fairness,
    Hall of the Red Earl,
    Druid Lane,
    Galway.

may not be that easy to find.

Walk down Shop St, which turns into High St and then Quay St. A little past the Quays, there's a lane off to the left (if you're facing downhill). Walk down this lane, and Hall of the Red Earl is the dug-out-but-in-glass bit at the end.

JustMary wrote: »
    In fairness,

may not be that easy to find.

Walk down Shop St, which turns into High St and then Quay St. A little past the Quays, there's a lane off to the left (if you're facing downhill). Walk down this lane, and Hall of the Red Earl is the dug-out-but-in-glass bit at the end.
    Thank you very much. Thats great Just Mary.
    Very kind of you.
    I had no idea

Thanks again JustMary for the directons yesterday. They were perfect and i found it no problem.
    I just wanted to say what an amazing hidden treasure the hall is in the city. Galwegians should be proud of places like that IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Indeed is nice.
    1860747908_3f09941fc5_z.jpg

Advertisement