Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Protests in Sligo on HSE cutbacks for Sligo Hospital

Options
  • 27-09-2010 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I've had enough of this government and what they are doing to cancer services in the west. It was too late when I heard about the protests that happened over a week ago in Sligo, never thought of checking this forum :(

Are there any more planned in the coming weeks and is there any organising committee I can get in touch with? I really want to participate. This is too serious an issue to sit back and do nothing on. I'm from NW region.

If anyone has any info at all I'd really really appreciate it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

PM sent ;)

Anybody else interested in staying updated, PM me.

/thinks about inserting good quote about how sh1t governments can be, but doesn't bother because there are simply too many/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

Isn't Blackiebeast organising something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

sligopark wrote: »
    Isn't Blackiebeast organising something?

Heya, who's Blackiebeast?
    Please pm me. I want to do anything I can to help, be it with making up leaflets to distribute around the area, doing drops, and maybe get an ad in the local paper to get as many people secured as possible for the next protest.

If we say nothing we get nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

pog it wrote: »

If we say nothing we get nothing.

Been sayin it for years, no one took any heed. I don't care any more - Totally dis-enchanted:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

Been sayin it for years, no one took any heed. I don't care any more - Totally dis-enchanted:(

Apathy Bro, it's our downfall.

Don't give up the fight....

• Advertisement
Advertisement