If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE TONIGHT! - THE PHILIPS SHOP & BONO!

Options
  • 27-09-2010 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey all!!

Just a quick post to say if your sitting about later at about 9.35 switch over to RTE 1 to the show "Irelands Greatest" and you'll see our shop.

The show is featuring Bono as the star tonight. Its one of 5 people - Mary Robinson, Bono, John Hume, Micheal Collins and James Connolly.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey all!!

Just a quick post to say if your sitting about later at about 9.35 switch over to RTE 1 to the show "Irelands Greatest" and you'll see our shop.

The show is featuring Bono as the star tonight. Its one of 5 people - Mary Robinson, Bono, John Hume, Micheal Collins and James Connolly.

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

Its one of 5 people - Mary Robinson, Bono, John Hume, Micheal Collins and James Connolly.

And we got Bono? :confused:?

:p:p:p

ATB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Its one of 5 people - Mary Robinson, Bono, John Hume, Micheal Collins and James Connolly.

And we got Bono? :confused:?

:p:p:p

ATB

John Mc & Crew

Well he has more disposable income to spend in your shop than all the others combined. You should be delighted :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 153 ✭✭mark_79

Tell Bonio if he nips in and picks me up a 42" 5405 he's got my vote.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

greendom wrote: »
    Well he has more disposable income to spend in your shop than all the others combined. You should be delighted :D

Yep if Bono came in I would be delighted - we had to make do with Dave Fanning talking about Bono......

...still beggars and all that..

:D

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I thought I recognised the shop alright. Obviously the Philips TVs were a hint but it was the curved glass that gave it away.

Is it sad that I could recognise the shop from the window???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Yep if Bono came in I would be delighted - we had to make do with Dave Fanning talking about Bono......

...still beggars and all that..

:D

ATB,

John Mc
    I bet if Connolly or Collins came in your reaction would be rather different, regardless of whether they had money to spend or not!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.