Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade to Vodafone 8MB !!

• 27-09-2010 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I have been on Vodafone 3MB Broadband and talk for the last year or so,

I was talking to Customer Service Last monday and she said I could upgrade to the 8MB package for an extra €1 per month, Great I thought and she put through the order, I was told it would be done in 48Hrs.

Done some speed tests this morning and checked my Router is still showing me as getting 3MB.

I rang Technical support and they told me my line had to be moved over in the Exchange to get the 8MB speed, but they cannot tell me when this will be done.

After arguing back and forth, he hung up on me !

Rang back and asked for Customer Service, she explained that I am being charged now for the 8mb Package even though I am on the 3MB Package and they cannot tell me when \ if my line will be upgraded to 8MB.
    What annoys me most is the fact that the Sales Person said she had checked my line and it was definitly suitable for 8mb !

I can't believe the poor service from Vodafone.

I work as an IT Consultant and I need a fast connection at home, If I cannot get an answer on this in the next few days I will end up going back to Eircom !

Anyone got any useful contacts in Vodafone ?

Comments

Advertisement