Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to cancel Eircom BB

• 27-09-2010 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to cancel Eircom Broadband for my wife's nanny. I can't seem to find the right email address to write to or even a postal address.
    Can anyone help please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

I saw that page alright, but I thought they needed written confirmation. I'll give them a ring and see what they say.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Stephen P wrote: »
    I saw that page alright, but I thought they needed written confirmation. I'll give them a ring and see what they say.

Written confirmation is always advisable no matter who you are dealing with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭kk887

well, i just sent them an email with the date that i want to cancel and they sent back an email to comfirmed.

its easy enough to cancel it.o need to write a letter to them.

kk887 wrote: »
    well, i just sent them an email with the date that i want to cancel and they sent back an email to comfirmed.

its easy enough to cancel it.o need to write a letter to them.

What email address did you email? I must be blind cos I can't seem to find it on their website :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 115 ✭✭kk887

Stephen P wrote: »
    What email address did you email? I must be blind cos I can't seem to find it on their website :o
    pm'ed

hope you can cancel the bb with it:D

kk887 wrote: »
    pm'ed

hope you can cancel the bb with it:D

Thanks a million!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

why didnt you just call them?
    i cancelled my bb last week over the phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Al Roberts

Can I get that email address please, they gave me one today but that doesn't seem to working. Maybe I took it down wrong, or their just trying to hold onto me for as long as they can.

Advertisement