Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weirdest dream or nightmare that you've ever had?

Options
  • 27-09-2010 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭

Last night I had a dream / nightmare that I was in a Supermarket and a woman molested me, grabbed me by the cock and balls and gave them a good squeeze as she tried to kiss me.

I turned around to Michael O'Leary (he was just standing there :confused:) and said:

"That bitch just groped me, I'm suing her".

He then grabbed me my the cock and balls and said:

"Sue me while you're at it so" :p

I had no cheese, just a little yogurt and fell asleep with Sky News on.

Was O'Leary arrested for groping people last night or anything?

I need an explanation dammit :mad:

Have you had any mad or crazy ass dreams / nightmares that you still remember, just purely for how bizarre they were?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

When I was a kid I was sleeping in a bunk bed, in around 1980. The curtains weren't drawn, and I remember distinctly a hideously terrifying version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, wearing a santa hat with glowing red eyes, staring in at me.

Also, there was that time I ate my own hand, tasted like mincemeat.

And the time that there was a Zombie apocalypse and I had to run down a hill to the old Dundrum shopping centre and hide from the zombies in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

.. What supermarket was it ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I once had a dream that I pissed myself in a local shop and everyone stood there laughing, came over and started shaking hands with me!

Actually come to think of it.. It wasn't a dream, and the people were horrified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭mailforkev

I'd check your credit card statement if I were you, I think Ryanair charge €10 for a dream cock rub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Had a dream the other night involving the cast of Star Trek Voyager.

That was pretty fcuking weird.

Chakotay had to fight off the other members of the crew and regain control of the ship.
    Something like that anyway, I think I should seek professional help...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

Hank_Jones wrote: »
    Had a dream the other night involving the cast of Star Trek Voyager.

That was pretty fcuking weird.

Chakotay had to fight off the other members of the crew and regain control of the ship.
    Something like that anyway, I think I should seek professional help...

or better dreams. Voyager. I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep in the dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SadieSue

My sister sent me two zombie books. I was having zombie related nightmares for ages.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,423 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I had a dream one night that I was on the trail of a murdering psychopath who was about to murder a small child. The dream kept cutting backwards and forwards between this and what eventually turned out to be the same dream where my son was possessed and I had to kill him. After a while it transpired to me, as the pursuer that I was also the pursuee and that I was the one trying to murder my son and catch myself at the same time. I was half-way across a rooftop somewhere in North Africa when the realisation set in and I had to somehow sneak up on myself without alerting myself or alerting the people with me that I was the deranged murderer. It didn't end well. One of the very few dreams that I remember vividly and actually made me feel bad when I was awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

I tend to have a dream about once every 6 months that I'm being chased by the police.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Snakeblood wrote: »
    or better dreams. Voyager. I'm surprised you didn't fall asleep in the dream.

That sleep attack alien race were behind that dream. your actually asleep.. Inception eat your fcuking heart out!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,685 ✭✭✭✭klose

Always have dreams about my teeth falling out, terrifying so they are because they seem so real. There very commen too i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Always have dreams about my teeth falling out, terrifying so they are because they seem so real. There very commen too i think.

Same here actually.

Watching Old Boy didn't bloody help me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

I had a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I had a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I had a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

i had one where I went on a tour of the Shreddies factory with my religion class in 5th year :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

While on a flight to LA I had a dream I was kidnapped, then I had a dream in that dream that I was in a hotel and had uncovered a plot to do with my fathers company, then in that dream dream I had another dream where I was on a big snow mountain and some mad **** was happening.

Leonardo di Caprio was there too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Dancor wrote: »
    Leonardo di Caprio was there too.

He's always ****ing there. Bastard won't fook off!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

I had a dream that David Cameron and Nick Clegg came to my old school on Christmas Eve to give a talk about gold coins :confused::confused: and Nick Clegg lost his wedding ring and I found it and kept it. It had a ruby in it! :D

I also dream about huge plane crashes about once a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭spudd

apparently the teeth falling out dream means you're worrying about money, so i'm guessing the majority of ireland have those dreams!

regularly have dreams about members of my family dying, being attacked or in pain, have had to ring them in the morning to check they're all ok

had a dream i was on the apprentice last night though, and bill cullen was not impressed with me...that was pretty scary

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

After Hours -> Dream forum

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭conacur

Had a dream there the other night that I woke up the morning of my girlfriends 21st & hadn't bought a present yet. Now THAT was scary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭fakearms123

I had a weird dream there a few months back, it was the most vivid dream ive ever had and I still question it some days.
    The dream began with me being ordered to get on a unicycle by a group of asians dressed in 17th century war uniforms but they were all bright colours. I got on the unicycle without any hesitation even though Ive never cycled one before. These asians had set an obstacle course to complete, each obstacle was contained within a room that had one door in and one door out, a thin cloth covered the entrance to the first room.
    I cycled the unicycle into the first room, there were loads of transsexuals in there and I had to cycle along a raised ridge that over looked these transsexuals, they didn't do much besides from try to jump up and touch the inside of my legs, this threw me off a bit but i managed to continue onto the next room, this room was like a up and down slope, there was orange crocodiles in here and they threw bananas in front of my wheels, the floor was all wet as well.
    The third room was underwater but i didnt float, there was red balls floating around in the water but they moved fast and hit me, when I made it to the end I woke up.

I went to bed that night after watching Wipeout, takeshi's castle and the crystal maze, this could explain a few things... :confused::o:confused:

biko wrote: »
    After Hours -> Dream forum

Biko, read the OP.

The thread clearly has an After Hours slant, or can we now talk about "cock and balls" all over Boards?

Tell me, are you going to move all the Politics threads today to the Politics forum?

The illegal downloading thread to Computers?

Etc etc etc??

Didn't think so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

My brothers, sister, friends and I versus an equal number of vampires in a weird really vivid dream. Like real. We were in some sort of samurai sword warehouse and so guess the weapons that were used. The two strongest vampires used quarterstaffs though. In the end it was me and a brother left alive and those two vampires(quite a violent death for the rest of my friends and I have talked to them and informed them all of how they died...). One of them a cool woman in a rockin' trench coat said ''I smell death about you'' as the four of us squared up. We charged fought for a moment and I forgot the rest
    This may have to do with the fact that I used to roleplay as a ventrue vampire at my friends house and that I own a sword ?
    Yes, that was a weird dream and well lets just say it was rather violent.

dreamed about dinosaurs and an island recently, was fun.
    Yes this should be in my forum mwah

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can never remember most of what my dreams are about. The other day someone mentioned Bord na Móna Firelogs in passing during some random conversation, and last night Bord na Móna Firelogs came up in my dream.. I don't remember the context of the dream but I remember the Bord na Móna Firelogs being a part of it :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Biko, read the OP.

The thread clearly has an After Hours slant, or can we now talk about "cock and balls" all over Boards?

Tell me, are you going to move all the Politics threads today to the Politics forum?

The illegal downloading thread to Computers?

Etc etc etc??

Didn't think so.

You can certainly talk about them here, in the dreaming forum, if that is what your dream involved.

Some should be moved, some shouldn't I think this should. The downloading one doesnt need to be necessarily, something like spec me a pc would have to be.

.. I think this should.

Tar, if I wanted to have a serious type discussion and have my dream analyzed or have some serious opinions on why it was perhaps, that I was dreaming about Michael O'Leary grabbing my cock and balls, then I would have started the thread in Sleeping and Dreaming myself.

I am not looking for that however.

I started a fun thread in After Hours because I wanted to get 'After Hours' type replies.

Where After Hours regulars could discuss their weird and crazy dreams in a way that only they can.

I do not want to have this thread here.

If you are not gonna to move it back so that After Hours users can post in it, then can you please lock it.

Thanks.

If you want a thread about analyzing a dream you make it here, if you want a thread about weird dreams, you make it here. Level of seriousness in threads can vary in one forum.

I don't follow the conception that this thread is not suited to this forum because it would not get 'after hour' replies. The exact same posts can be made on this thread that can be made there, just different audiences with some crossover. You can't post to an audience, you post to a topic. They can post here if they wish. Some people treat After Hours as their forum, 'well if I want to talk about cars I can here, not the cars forum, I want this group of peoples replies' and a lot only post there because it's tolerated sometimes. I don't feel that is the point of After Hours, a microcosm of the main site.

I'll lock this because you said please! I would ask you to think about the reasons as to why you have asked it to be closed, I usually would not close it.
    If anybody wants a similar thread, by all means make one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement