Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder or Creche in Balbriggan

• 27-09-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi There

can anyone recommend a good childminder or creche in Balbriggan or Balrothery?

Hope you can help..

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

www.bccg.ie

Balbriggan community creche is worth a look.
    We looked at Coccoon and the one near the train station and liked the one near the station and fees were quite reasonable.
    We have moved house so she never ended up going to any of them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

My kids both went to Toddle in in Darcystown and we were very happy with them.
    Tot's and swots is great for them once they start school and thats very well run as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

em Market green montisorrie ??splet wirng is great.Fiona is my friend and does an after school, and playschool.She is great and has extensive knowledge of ADD/ADHD and ASD.
    Hope that helps,Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭tregan

hi there,

i can highly recommend Snowdrops, it's just off hamlet lane in clonuske estate .... number is 6906132

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭kastasia

I was sure there was a more recent thread on this, but anyway, any recent reviews of creches in Balbriggan? Thinking for Feb start...

• Advertisement
Advertisement