Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WATAIN

Options
  • 27-09-2010 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

So anyone Else heading to WATAIN tomorrow night :D I for one cannot fu4kin wait!!

watain%281%29.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just got this message on Facebook:
    Fergal 'H' HolmesSeptember 28, 2010 at 1:35pm
    Subject: WATAIN / D666 CANCELLED
    Really sorry but but tonight's WATAIN/D666 show is CANCELLED. Their bus broke down and a replacement bus arrived too late to get them to the ferry port. Refunds from point of purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

op can you change the Thread title to reflect the new Cancelled status......

I was headin to Y&T anyway, but have a few mates I've just informed about this one........sorry for anyone that's travelling up for this one and left early........nothing DME can do about transport issues though......

Advertisement