Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best price for landline & broadband?

• 27-09-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm living in Lackagh, Galway. Currently with Perlico and pay €46 per month for-
    line rental
    all irish calls
    3MB Bband
    36GB download limit.

Anyone know if I can get a better deal from anyone else?
    My wife wants to keep a landline for her 'long calls' with friends.

cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭dinneenp

this seems to answer my question...
    If you are looking for a nationally available home phone (landline) and broadband package with up to 8Mb speed as well as free landline calls in Ireland at any time of day – The cheapest is currently from Vodafone at €45 per month.

A discount is available if you are a Vodafone Mobile Pay Monthly customer – so you can get this bundle for as little as €40 a month.

This Vodafone at Home package comes with a 40Gb download limit. An added bonus is that you also get 200 anytime minutes free to three selected Vodafone mobiles. (Worth about €40 Euro )

Advertisement