Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Berserk Anime

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Oh god yes! Please please please please let it be a continuation from the end of the last series!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

OMFG

yessssssssssssssss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ummm holy **** yes this is amazing news

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Lemegeton

i love berserk. heard about the new series a while ago. anyone know what arc they are using.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Update time: promos for the new series are being uploaded to here. 1 is already up, rest will be there in the next few days. The first one looks like its from the golden age arc (pre-eclipse) so looks like its an entirely new adaptation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Update time: promos for the new series are being uploaded to here. 1 is already up, rest will be there in the next few days. The first one looks like its from the golden age arc (pre-eclipse) so looks like its an entirely new adaptation.

Aww I was kinda hoping they'd continue with the story post-eclipse but had an inkling they wouldn't since it's so graphic 8(
    and I'm not sure if I'd want to deal with the rage of seeing Griffith doing you know what again, animated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Can't believe it... this thread is close to a year old, so the news of this must have broke around the same time and I only find out about this today. Very excited. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Protagonist

It's going to be a series of movies. Starting at the very beginning.
    http://berserk2010.blogspot.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

I just hope that they wont do it in the Hellsing style.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

It's going to be a series of movies. Starting at the very beginning.
    http://berserk2010.blogspot.com/

ugh looks a bit crap, rather the old way

• Advertisement
Advertisement