Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Klaxons - Tripod, Dublin - 23rd November

Options
  • 27-09-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Anybody going? Should be a rave! Glowsticks much? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

I was there! Excellent gig I thought. I had been wanting to see them for 3 and a half years and i wasn't disappointed. Highlights for me were Magick, As Above So Below & Two Receivers.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭hullabulloo

Was there last night too, fair play to Jamie the singer playin guitar & beltin it out on crutches! Thought the set could have been longer. Surprised by how young the crowd was too but prob should have been expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

They were brilliant last night..

The mosh was great at times.

Magik was the best for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

Was there last night too, fair play to Jamie the singer playin guitar & beltin it out on crutches! Thought the set could have been longer. Surprised by how young the crowd was too but prob should have been expected.

Yeah, it did seem a bit short. Can think of a few songs I would've liked to have heard. The crowd was a bit young but I was at Foals last week and there was a much younger crowd there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

It felt a short gig because instead of a support act we were treated to the worst DJ ever, it would have been a dandy spot for a young Irish band, boo to you MCD.

Klaxons were great though, anyone else notice they have the tallest roadie in the world?

• Advertisement
Advertisement