Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Provider?

Options
  • 27-09-2010 5:10pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok i'm currently with Meteor for years and am due an upgrade and am wondering what's out there. I've looked at the sites but can't work out what suits me best. Any help greatly appreciated.

Not so much over the actual handset - new iphone would be a preference but not a deal breaker.

I don't ring or text every second of the day. So i could prob do with 150mins a month.
    I would like a smart phone.
    And i have a fair few friends in the UK so the best for calls/texts to them.
    Ideally around the E40 a month mark.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭missgwish

O2 Advance 150
    - €40 per month
    - 150 minutes
    - 100 texts
    - Free O2 calls and texts
    - 2GBs data (also covers tethering)
    - 10 picture messages free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

3 Classic Flex. 350 flexi units (50% can be used to call UK at no extra charge) unlimited 3 to 3 calls. 2GB data. Select choice of free add on (unlimited landline calls, 150 extra evening and weekend calls to any network, 2GB more data, 150 more any network texts). €40 per month

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Walkman wrote: »
    3 Classic Flex. 350 flexi units (50% can be used to call UK at no extra charge) unlimited 3 to 3 calls. 2GB data. Select choice of free add on (unlimited landline calls, 150 extra evening and weekend calls to any network, 2GB more data, 150 more any network texts). €40 per month

Ya i'm thinking 3 is the way to go after having another look around last night.

Cheers

Advertisement