Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

treble clef tattoo

Options
  • 27-09-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

hi been thinking of getting a treble clef tattoo on my wrist. im a guy and from the googling i've done 80% of the results are of women with them. anyone think it would be too girly?? i've been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while and this is one of the first real things i'd like to get as i'm a big music lover. also any recommended places to get it done? all comments greatly appreciated...cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

To be totally honest, it sounds girly, but that's only cause I've never seen a guy with one, particularly on his wrist. Seems to be the latest body part of choice for young girls to get done.
    However, if you really want it, who cares if it's girly!?
    I'm halfway through a pretty creepy looking half sleeve, and on the inside of my arm I've got the most feminine writing you could ever see, and I love it!
    You also might wanna say where you're from so people can offer you recommendations on local studios. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 slick123

thanks baldshin. i have seen guys with them will try post a link to a pic. im living in naas , i have'nt heard anythin about the parlour in the town and other than there places in dublin would prob be the best option

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm a guy and have one on my ankle. I'm sure people think it's girly but I couldn't really care, I love it!

here's a link to probably exactly what i'd get.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/davemuscato/156872899/in/datetaken/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I have a treble clef on my left wrist and a bass clef on my right.

What should you care if other people think it looks girly? What matters is that you like it.

Although my one goes down my wrist, not across like in the pic above.

• Advertisement

cheers for the feedback . any recommended places to go get it done?

Advertisement