Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New gym cyber site?

• 27-09-2010 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

Deleted and Will you have a P.M

Post should be back soon folks once procedure has been followed

D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

who's going to provide all the services you plan to offer?

<comment regarding the cybering of cardio bunnies>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

if it connects people to a local gym or trainer then they would just go to the trainer for first hand training. If its to connect say people in cork to people in dublin well the training and guidance through video will never approach what is possible in person, so the person being trained will be short changed. Plus how much would it cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I know a single mother who had one weird tip about losing weight. She set up a website and made loads of money.

I hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭will.in.cork

I would design and run the site myself. I would provide all the information that is required as I have alot of information and qualification involving health fitness.

Sometimes I hear about people feeling afraid to ask people in their gym for advice or there is not enough info at their gym. They could text or even design an app? What problems do people come by from using the gym? I could supply certain supplements...no steriods now!:D

What ye think? Cost wise....could be free as adverts will pay if I got enough traffic on the site. :)

Any more ideas guys? Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭rocky

question: free weights or machines?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭cmyk

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭will.in.cork

cmyk; Cheers for that. PM sent to the drifter about his site. Cheers.

It'll be all sorts of resistance training. Free weights, machines, medicine balls, kettle work outs and plenty more. I think bodybuilding is offering alot of things on their site but still lack detail <correct me if I'm wrong>.

Any more thoughts guys?

Cheers. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement