Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General opinion on quietpc.com

Options
  • 27-09-2010 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for feedback from any people who may have used quietpc.com.
    I've been shopping around looking for various products to quiet my PC and looks like only quietpc.com has what I'm looking for (no luck with Komplett, Dabs, Elara).

Specifically would anyone be kind enough to comment on:
    (A) Shipping. Decent rates (hopefully decent couriers), timely arrive and very importantly do they ship to work addresses?
    (B) After sales support. e.g. If you need to RMA something?
    (C) Communication queries. e.g. If you want to check the status of your order? (timely responses etc)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭apophis

Hi Champ, i have bought a few items from quietpc and from my dealings with them i find them very reliable indeed, prompt postage, (not sure about work delivery), quality gear, and very good customer service.
    My buys include some case fans, a card reader, a cpu cooler, and some ventilation brackets. And some valuable advice from their CS when needed
    I am giving them this recommendation based on my own personal experience with them, but from my own point of view if i could not source what i was looking for cheaper somewhere else i would have no hesitation in returning to quietpc for what i need.
    No RMA experience with them as of yet.

http://www.trustpilot.co.uk/review/www.quietpc.com

apophis :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭zoey48

I also agree, I bought some fans and they are a huge improvement and nice and quite. Prompt delivery as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Champ

Thanks guys,
    Order has been placed.

Shipping seemed a little steep for 2.1 kg worth of stuff but the items themselves are reasonably priced.

Now to see how fast "GLS Priority" is in comparison to regular GLS and AnPost.:)

Advertisement