Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android browser viewing boards.ie issue.

Options
  • 27-09-2010 6:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I have a slight problem with viewing boards.ie on an Android browser.

When I'm browsing the site, there is a floating tool bar which gets placed randomly across the screen. It's very annoying.

Is there any way of selecting one of the older skins/themes which didn't have that always-at-top navigation bar?

Other than that, the phone displays the website very well and everything loads very snappily. It's also not a problem on other forum sites.

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000

Any ideas / suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

http://m.boards.ie is what I'd usually suggest people using phones go for.

You could try switching to different themes in your UserCP (down the bottom under Edit Options), but that would carry over to the desktop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

changed to the black profile from the beta version and its now working fantastically.
    The android browser is pretty much absolutely fully functional.

Advertisement