Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Revision Books. .? and General 5th year advice :P

• 27-09-2010 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

just started 5th year and determined to do well in the L.C. 2012 :P

doing Irish, English, Maths, French, History, Biology and Music all Higher Level tho im defo dropping H.L Maths somewhere during the year.

what are the best revision books. ? Ill need
    History,
    French (if i can get a good one),
    Music and
    Biology. .
    Your advice needed ASAP :P

aiming for 500 points any other advice would be great :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭Meglamonia

I'm repeating 5th year and from your subjects I know revise wise biology is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

For biology: the essentials unfolded is really goo and also there is a revision book called essential exam revision by folens, author Sarah Dilleen, that is the best out of the two.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 chicken_little

Thanks a mill guys :)
    any suggestions for the other subjects?

also does anyone have the new edition of Less Stress More Success History with European Retreat From Empire and The Aftermath in it.? (prescribed Topic 2012-2103) Cant get it anywhere :O:O

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

History - Less Stress is the best
    French - I have 3 or 4, each is good for different sections (Less Stress, Shortcuts to Success, Revise Wise and Rapid Revision. Rapid is the best in general)

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭Rabbitandcavy

I am using revise wise for biology and history and finding them good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 chicken_little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Is there any need for revision books until next year???

Advertisement