Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets.

Options
  • 27-09-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

Can some seasoned veteran please tell me which are the best toilets in UCD to take a glorious dump in? I've only used the ones in Science and Daedalus and they seem pretty shít to me. Thanks.

PS- Best toilets in Dublin = Brown Thomas, followed shortly by Clerys. best **** of your life right there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

I love your threads:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

:)

Now that the formalities are out of the way, onto the real issue.
    Toilets, which are the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Beside the computers in the foyer of the Ag building (I don't know if there are really toilets there but it certainly smells like shit).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Perhaps a nappy might suit you? All the privacy and comfort you could want, without leaving your seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Generally speaking the higher you go, the better they get...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

O'Reilly Hall has pretty good toilets. You feel like a champ taking a dump in there. Plus there are some in the Tierney Building that are pretty sweet, but not sure you mere students can use them or not :D

It can be one of the biggest challenges in UCD to find a toilet that doesn't look like somebody has taken a dump on it from 10 feet or had people stuff 10 rolls of tissue down. People putting gum in them and blocking it up doesn't help either!

errlloyd wrote: »
    Generally speaking the higher you go, the better they get...

Please elaborate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Look horse, if you have a loose round in the chamber and the the auld jocks are getting the 'witches kiss' head for the squash courts down at the sports centre.

Nice and warm, good room, and plenty of background noise to mask the low rumble of a sour peppery run of ripe midden exiting the sphincter and thwacking solidly off the back of the pan..

One can unload there in full confidence, put the full squeeze on, and blow out loose meaty chunks with the expectation that there will be no 'tut tutting' from the vestibule of the toilet.

The Flutt blew out a meaty load with accompanying 'noises off' in the Grange Golf Club recently and heard a 'tut tutting' from the body of the hall as it were.

So there you go buddy, build up a head of steam after the curry takeaway and and the stodgy chips and don't be afraid to build up the full compressor strength and hose out a nice loose peppery lad in there.

Extra marks if you cloud the seat in a thin skein of watery mist.

Have one for me;)

Uh where's the O'Reilly hall? name rings a bell but can't remember where :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭YouthNovel

Health Science building... pretty healthy dump possible in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Can some seasoned veteran please tell me which are the best toilets in UCD to take a glorious dump in? I've only used the ones in Science and Daedalus and they seem pretty shít to me. Thanks.

PS- Best toilets in Dublin = Brown Thomas, followed shortly by Clerys. best **** of your life right there.

How do I know this stuff?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055810447
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Look horse, if you have a loose round in the chamber and the the auld jocks are getting the 'witches kiss' head for the squash courts down at the sports centre.

Nice and warm, good room, and plenty of background noise to mask the low rumble of a sour peppery run of ripe midden exiting the sphincter and thwacking solidly off the back of the pan..

One can unload there in full confidence, put the full squeeze on, and blow out loose meaty chunks with the expectation that there will be no 'tut tutting' from the vestibule of the toilet.

The Flutt blew out a meaty load with accompanying 'noises off' in the Grange Golf Club recently and heard a 'tut tutting' from the body of the hall as it were.

So there you go buddy, build up a head of steam after the curry takeaway and and the stodgy chips and don't be afraid to build up the full compressor strength and hose out a nice loose peppery lad in there.

Extra marks if you cloud the seat in a thin skein of watery mist.

Have one for me;)

Pure poetry.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

as a comp sci head i really liked the ones in arts i think around the H lecture hall :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

*Cough* the first thing you went to in UCD?

*Cough* the first thing you went to in UCD?

The Presidents welcome thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

No baby changing facilities in o' reilly hall, as a result my daughter done a poo on the reception desk while I was changing her nappy. So I'm going with that as a good place for a crap.

YouthNovel wrote: »
    Health Science building... pretty healthy dump possible in there.

10/10 for the pun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Einstein?

I wonder how much you shine when you're taking a glorious dump!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,010 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The refurbished bogs on the 1st floor of Physics are pretty decent. These modern materials are pretty easy to clean. :o

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Please elaborate.

Basically people go for a dump on their way somewhere. People walking from Belgrove to the SU centre, might dump in the arts bathrooms near the copier. You want the ones no one goes to.

The ones at the very top of the arts block, well they're in the middle of no persons journey. They're the perfect dumping ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Physics building seems to have a nice jacks. It's a small area, perfect for a spot of meditation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Arts; floor 2 BC block, floor 4 BC block, floor 3 AD block, floor 5 AD block.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,447 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Conway, there's never anybody in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

fullstop wrote: »
    Conway, there's never anybody in there.

Not so my friend, bad advice there.

Whilst doing some research in the Conway Institute I felt a strong 'pull' in the nipsy area.

Having consumed a roasting hot curry the prev. I knew the round could be unstable and immediately headed for the bogs for a nice comfortable dump.

Shortly after 0930 I entered the stall area and noticed one of them occupied.

Suddenly, like a sack of stones being dumped in a pond, accompanied by a vicious queefer of a fart,the gimp in the stall unloaded the full magazine followed by the copious afters and a dark cloying fetid stink descended on the facility like a focking thick mist.

Despite my urgency I immediately departed but never attempted a dump in the Conway ever since.

Traumatic:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Second (or is it first) floor gents in the science hub has got to be the worst toilet ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ladies on the top floor of the Computer Science building. Rarely ever used. :pac:

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Second (or is it first) floor gents in the science hub has got to be the worst toilet ever.
    Such an exhilarating feeling to be in those toilets. Reminds me of the anal suppository scene in Trainspotting.

After a tedious day of college today, I felt it was time for one of the aforementioned shíts.

After a 15 minute debate with myself, and after letting off a watery fart, I decided to go with the O'Reilly Hall. I was not disappointed.

I was greeted by the pleasant smell of Roses, and lo and behold there was a vase of roses in the corner. At each sink there was a tub of Palmolive Milk and Honey, my favourite kind :), each sitting oh so royally on a stand of pure aluminium.

Then I entered the haven known as the Toilet itself. Spotless, 2 rolls of tissue AND a coat hanger so one can take off his/her trousers and spread the legs for maximum shítting comfort. The lack of top class graffiti from our intellectual and educated fellow students was missed and I admit quite disappointing, but the scenery was quite relaxing and the shít came out quite pleasantly.

Upon finishing, I used a lot of toilet roll to clean up after me, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT it went down in ONE FLUSH. Truly miraculous stuff.

Now onto the rating system:

Smell : 9/10

Scenery: 6/10

Solitude:10/10

Facilities: 10/10

Size: 7/10

I will keep you all updated as I venture forth through UCD, mercilessly subjecting each and every toilet to the most rigorous of tests, in order to find out who truly deserves to swallow up my, nay OUR shít every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

After a tedious day of college today, I felt it was time for one of the aforementioned shíts.

After a 15 minute debate with myself, and after letting off a watery fart, I decided to go with the O'Reilly Hall. I was not disappointed.

I was greeted by the pleasant smell of Roses, and lo and behold there was a vase of roses in the corner. At each sink there was a tub of Palmolive Milk and Honey, my favourite kind :), each sitting oh so royally on a stand of pure aluminium.

Then I entered the haven known as the Toilet itself. Spotless, 2 rolls of tissue AND a coat hanger so one can take off his/her trousers and spread the legs for maximum shítting comfort. The lack of top class graffiti from our intellectual and educated fellow students was missed and I admit quite disappointing, but the scenery was quite relaxing and the shít came out quite pleasantly.

Upon finishing, I used a lot of toilet roll to clean up after me, and WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT it went down in ONE FLUSH. Truly miraculous stuff.

Now onto the rating system:

Smell : 9/10

Scenery: 6/10

Solitude:10/10

Facilities: 10/10

Size: 7/10

I will keep you all updated as I venture forth through UCD, mercilessly subjecting each and every toilet to the most rigorous of tests, in order to find out who truly deserves to swallow up my, nay OUR shít every day.

No need to be going really indepth with the reviews because if you need to go bad you will go regards how filthy they are. I said previously the men's in the Science hub are a stinking shíthole and tiny. The ones by the Dramasoc theatre in the Newman are the best because they are brand new and immaculate. The ones opposite Theatre L are also good aswell.

• Advertisement

TimeToShine, you deserve a section in the Observer, submitting reviews of on-campus toilets.

Advertisement