Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Another interesting feature I enjoyed was the handles on the sides of the toilets, clearly there for disabled people but most helpful in releasing violent túrds. The idea that every action has an equal and opposite reaction applies here, meaning the handles can be held onto for comfort and support as you blow that fúcker out the other end.

I love that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Saw someone eating a sandwich today in the jacks near copi print. Very poor toilet etiquette

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Saw someone eating a sandwich today in the jacks near copi print. Very poor toilet etiquette

Eugh, eating a sandwich in the same toilet as where Time To Shine is doing his poos :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Second (or is it first) floor gents in the science hub has got to be the worst toilet ever.

couldn't agree more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I agree, went in to 'cut some rope' there last week and a log the size of a baby seal was wallowing in the shallows.

Fcuker who dropped it must have an arsehole like the sleeve of an overcoat.

Left the kip rapidly, and hosed out a peppery lad in the building behind it .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Im sure this is completely innocent but how did you see someone eating a sandwich? Do you mean in the toilets or in a cubicle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

smk89 wrote: »
    Im sure this is completely innocent but how did you see someone eating a sandwich? Do you mean in the toilets or in a cubicle?

I would imagine that eating whilst sitting on the loo is quite a practical way to eat; it allows for the food to go in one orifice, and out another with minimal delay

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TunaSaladBB

Sneak into any of the girls' jacks to practice your brown magic. Be sure to go at a really busy time and they won't notice you. Also, Quinn used to be a good one but haven't been in there in a few years.

Might I suggest a discussion on best place to do a fart on campus? The cash desk in the arts cafe at 1pm on a rainy Tuesday in November would be my personal favourite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Sneak into any of the girls' jacks to practice your brown magic. Be sure to go at a really busy time and they won't notice you. Also, Quinn used to be a good one but haven't been in there in a few years.

Might I suggest a discussion on best place to do a fart on campus? The cash desk in the arts cafe at 1pm on a rainy Tuesday in November would be my personal favourite.

I took a part time job cleaning in UCD, trust me the girls toilets are not beacons of cleanliness!

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

At least 5 of the best locations have not been mentioned yet.

I'm keeping the best two to myself. I'll take them to my grave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Share the toiletary wealth, everyone on this thread is 100% devoted to ensuring your dumps are as high quality as possible, and by giving us this privileged knowledge you too can become one of us.

Agreed there Toon, wafted out a sour turnipy queefer there a few months ago.

Sort of ran along the surface of the desk and invaded the nostrils of the bint behind it.

Could see the bint's eyes watering as the whiff became fetid and cloying.

Good times:D

Share the toiletary wealth, everyone on this thread is 100% devoted to ensuring your dumps are as high quality as possible, and by giving us this privileged knowledge you too can become one of us.

Quinn School of Business..some very well appointed shitters congruent with that building.

Nice and solid well heated, perfect place to back out a burnished glistening bolus.

Don't say I didn't tell ya!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CROP DUSTER

First post yeah

Take the lift to the 2nd floor of the admin building
    take a left to the Gents outside the presidents office.

The seat of Power.

What building is the admin building?? I've never heard of it and I'd rather die than let this fabulous shítting opportunity pass.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

What building is the admin building?? I've never heard of it and I'd rather die than let this fabulous shítting opportunity pass.

It's the Tierney building - straight across from the Newman building, even a long bridge/tunnel connects the AB block of the Arts building with the 1st floor of the Tierney building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jimmyfixit

Admin faces the arts building they are linked by the bridge.

Ah I see, never fear my fellow students, and in depth report will be delivered within 48 hours critically assessing this new contender for the best place to take a shít on campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

Ah I see, never fear my fellow students, and in depth report will be delivered within 48 hours critically assessing this new contender for the best place to take a shít on campus.
    Post pics this time. I'm finding it difficult to see how your reviews could even be valid without photographic evidence.

Or better still, just bring your laptop in with you so you can turf 'n' surf, then and only then can you get the full effect of one of my reviews!

• Advertisement

Or better still, just bring your laptop in with you so you can turf 'n' surf, then and only then can you get the full effect of one of my reviews!
    Squat n' surf on webcam? You, sir are a genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

First post yeah

Take the lift to the 2nd floor of the admin building
    take a left to the Gents outside the presidents office.

The seat of Power.

Why on earth would you want to take it the president immediately. Take it to someone much lower than the president first.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Why on earth would you want to take it the president immediately. Take it to someone much lower than the president first.
    Why bother with the rest when you can have the best?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Ruski wrote: »
    Why bother with the rest when you can have the best?

What if he tells you to fúck off. No, toliet solution and you look like a right fúcking ejit.

unknown13 wrote: »
    What if he tells you to fúck off. No, toliet solution and you look like a right fúcking ejit.
    The worst he can say is no. You can wait until he leaves then come back to the throne. And why exactly would you look like an eejit?

With great risk comes great reward, and as those of you who are roaming this particular thread are clearly of immeasurable intelligence, I think we all know that the reward on offer here is truly awe-inspiring. Be-gone with your nay-saying, us valiant warriors will fight on. If worst comes to worst I'll take it upon myself personally to study the presidents daily routine and post up a personalised timetable every week ( or daily if he's a frisky one) outlining when you can use The Throne of Power.

Shít on my friends, shít on.

Little tip

A bag or two of 'Bombay Mix' ingested circa 4 hours before the dump will ensure a ripe thick spicy stink in the shitter stall for up to an hour ,without the intervention of aerosol dispersion.

can be difficult to shift.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Bobby42

avoid the gents on level 2 of the james joyce library, disastrous today, be warned!!!

Bobby42 wrote: »
    avoid the gents on level 2 of the james joyce library, disastrous today, be warned!!!

Tks. bro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭YouthNovel

I had arrived slightly early for a morning lecture, so decided to have a nice peaceful 'deliverance' in the male toilets outside elements in the science block. It was a bit of a tough passage, but I didn't mind as to my knowledge there was nobody else in the lavatory.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, came a flood (of two) men. Before I knew it in the stalls on either side of me, two gentlemen joined the mornings proceedings swiftly. However, what made me finish up quickly, in more ways than one, was the start of a conversation between the two lads. Apparently they have some sort of shiting club. They gather in the cubicles at the same time to share the joys of excretion; farting loudly without a care, discussions over the consistency, and just general chit chat. How fun! I wanted to join but unfortunately had to leave for the aforementioned lecture.

Do ya think we could all have a 'crap club'. Who knows, a Soc for next year?!

Advertisement