Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toilets.

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

YouthNovel wrote: »
    I had arrived slightly early for a morning lecture, so decided to have a nice peaceful 'deliverance' in the male toilets outside elements in the science block. It was a bit of a tough passage, but I didn't mind as to my knowledge there was nobody else in the lavatory.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, came a flood (of two) men. Before I knew it in the stalls on either side of me, two gentlemen joined the mornings proceedings swiftly. However, what made me finish up quickly, in more ways than one, was the start of a conversation between the two lads. Apparently they have some sort of shiting club. They gather in the cubicles at the same time to share the joys of excretion; farting loudly without a care, discussions over the consistency, and just general chit chat. How fun! I wanted to join but unfortunately had to leave for the aforementioned lecture.

Do ya think we could all have a 'crap club'. Who knows, a Soc for next year?!

Great idea pal, I'll check on Feedback see would they be up for a 'Cummunal Shitting' forum.

A load of lads and lassies could line up in the stalls and 'clear their throats' to perhaps, some baroque music.

We could have a winner here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

http://dublin.craigslist.org/cas/2027001726.html

Found this on Craigslist thread on After Hours so no jokes please!

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ruski

http://dublin.craigslist.org/cas/2027001726.html

Found this on Craigslist thread on After Hours so no jokes please!
    That's brilliant!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

I never liked those communal showers. There always seems to be a large congregation of old men in them at all times during the day playing astro and squash and hanging around for ages in the dressing rooms.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Shat myself whilst ranting to myself about the flamingoes. Luckily, and I stress 'luckily', I had a spare pair of cacks. The best place to wipe yourself off in case of an accident is the 4th floor of AD.

Avoid library toilets. Found a naked girl on printed out paper last year, dripping in jizz, in my cubicle. Disgusting!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I never liked those communal showers. There always seems to be a large congregation of old men in them at all times during the day playing astro and squash and hanging around for ages in the dressing rooms.

Well observed, went in there one afternoon and saw an aul lad removing a layer of cheese from his bell-end.

Didn't even look up, the dirty auld gimp.

Advertisement