Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap hairdressers

Options
  • 27-09-2010 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭

Im looking for the cheapest hairdressers in cork. Im thinking a college hairdressers might be the cheapest. Where can i find one and how much do they charge?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

I have seen picasso advertise on Facebook. I think 10 euro for a blowdry. I have not used them but maybe worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Anyone have a rec for same?
    Just looking for a trim nothing exciting!
    I have a student card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Curl up and dye on College Road is pretty cheap, it cost me 16 for a massive haircut there last week and it was good.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭stacexD

Hair inc up by argos are good and cheap.
    I think its 17 euro tuesday-thursday (or with a student card not 100% sure about that though)
    For a cut and blowdry

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭elainesnuffles

PcAngel wrote: »
    I have seen picasso advertise on Facebook. I think 10 euro for a blowdry. I have not used them but maybe worth a try.
    Picasso are brutal i asked for brown and blonde meche and came out with burned silvery/ grey hair with honey caramel dirty looking brown,
    I,ll never again go there

Advertisement