Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Causey Farm Halloween

• 27-09-2010 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Hi all!

Excuse me if I have posted in the wrong forum but I'm just wondering has anyone been to the Frightfest Farmophobia in Causey Farm before & is it any good?

Looking for a good scare this Halloween & so far liking the looks of the website.

http://www.causey.ie/family-events/halloween.php

Edit: sorry I meant to say Farmophobia :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Cheers mate, love that Causey farm spot. Nice friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Just got me tickets there now for the family. The farmophobia looks deadly but kids not allowed so went for the intermediate one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 901 ✭✭✭ChunkyLover_53

Yeah thats kinda why I'm enquiring

As you say the Farmophobia is not safe kids, been looking for something like this for a while just wondering will it be worth my while.

Was in Salem, Mass. USA a few years back & I was really disappointed wondering if this is more of the same or if a bit of effort has been made :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Cakes.

There was one down the road from Causey farm we went to the year before last was pretty good. Loads of kids there too

Going by there facebook page here looks like many folk really enjoyed it last year.

There was one down the road from Causey farm we went to the year before last was pretty good. Loads of kids there too

Grove Gardens

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

We went the Xmas one last year, and it was really,really good.

Stay away from Grove Gardens - the place is a joke from Father Ted surely?

Where to start? The dirty old barn with the home made rabbit village, and few fairground mirrors?
    The whole place looks unprofessional, dirty and made from bad DIY.

Theres a tree inside where the "restaurant" is for goodness sake, how clean is that?!

The gardens are ok to look at themselves, but as a valid tourist attraction, it should be closed down.
    Compare it with the Japanese Gardens in Kildare or Belvedere House and you're understand!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Young Pretender

Does anyone know of coupon codes for Farmophobia this year?

Advertisement