Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it a Vektar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

Dunno, could be, but the singer, Kyle Faconer from The View (same jeans on for 4 days now) is a tad difficult to understand when he's talking!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,668 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I do believe it is. There is actually one on display at the Ulster folk and transport museum in Cultra if you're ever up North. Some other interesting bikes too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,570 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Dunno, could be, but the singer, Kyle Faconer from The View (same jeans on for 4 days now) is a tad difficult to understand when he's talking!!!

are you stalking him that you know his clothing rota so well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Not 100% sure, but I don't think it is a Vektar. I actually had one, and as far as I remember, it had a lot more plastic fairings than this one, and it was white. There was an aerial (for the radio!!) sticking out from the back mudguard thingy. The wheels on Mark Ronsons' one look a lot like the Vektar alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Denfinitely a vektar, it has all the gadgets, and of course it can also mind control other bikes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Jesus!!! I just googled it and I think it IS a Vektar! That brings back some memories alright! I remember the radio was crap and the thing weighed a tonne. But it was soooo cool. Think I was nine when I had it - My mate had a Raleigh Grifter which was so much faster, but didn't make noises or have a DIGITAL speedo!

Advertisement