Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONY Store, Patrick's St.

Options
  • 27-09-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭

Noticed today it's been gutted. Is it just a refurbishment or has it closed down?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

defo a refurb i was on the phone to them last week, i think he hinted at the 3 week mark.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭dodger50

Same - Overheard in the Douglas Court today that it's a refit taking a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Thanks to you both. It's what I thought, but I have a €100 voucher for there and got a bit twitchy when I saw it gutted this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Jeez I was only in there Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

it's a complete shell now. amazing how fast they gutted it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

gutting is the easy bit !! nothin like destroying a place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Bit unwise with winter approaching and possibility of floods though. Did it come that far in last winter when the banks burst?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

tommy21 wrote: »
    Bit unwise with winter approaching and possibility of floods though. Did it come that far in last winter when the banks burst?

No it didn't as last Nov floods were different from the "normal" floods. Last Nov was a burst bank by the Mercy. "Normal" flooding is usually caused by wind/rain/tides lower down the harbor around the bus station. They think the the Main Drainage sorted this out. I have my doubts.

Advertisement