Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a City Center Dentist

Options
  • 27-09-2010 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Anyone got a dentist who theyd recommend in the City Center ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Aidan Monahan on Pope's Quay is fantastic. Great guy who puts you right at ease from the moment you get in there, no problems with parking there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

A friend of mine who is also my dentist has a nice way about him, Michael Doyle on McCurtain St, opposite the Leisureplex.
    He did an extraction, a root canal & a crown for me as well as the routine stuff. I was happy with him anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

A friend of mine who is also my dentist has a nice way about him, Michael Doyle on McCurtain St, opposite the Leisureplex.
    He did an extraction, a root canal & a crown for me as well as the routine stuff. I was happy with him anyway

I must second this, he is my dentist and indeed dentist for my family. Friendly capable guy who charges reasonably. A great practice - Brendan Russell there is excellent also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

tommy21 wrote: »
    Brendan Russell there is excellent also.

he'd be my dentist - great guy. As is Ken Moore.
    basically, any of the lads in there would be great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

Aidan Monahan on Pope's Quay is fantastic. Great guy who puts you right at ease from the moment you get in there, no problems with parking there either.

Well said, spot on dentist with his work, nice friendly guy to boot too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Judes

Brian Hickey - George's Quay - I started going to Brian in the summer for root canal treatment - I was terrified (after a previous bad experience with another dentist) but he's really put my mind at ease and I'm a lot happier going to the dentist these days - also Brian is really good for early morning, or early evening appointments so you don't have to miss work - which is really handy. He's on 021 431 5944. Good Luck! J

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭bubblyone

Another vote for Aidan Monahan on Popes Quay. Went to him for 10 years until I left the country. He's superb at what he does and makes the whole thing almost pleasant! He's so chatty that the time flies and he keeps you totally distracted.

Advertisement