Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Society Help

Options
  • 27-09-2010 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the poker nights, the french society or the dutch gold society start?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

kev9100 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the poker nights, the french society or the dutch gold society start?

Poker is on on Wednesday in Cafe Brava @ 6.

Dutch gold is whenever you like - whoop!*

*No seriously, I have no idea when that society is running

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Poker is on on Wednesday in Cafe Brava @ 6.

Dutch gold is whenever you like - whoop!*

*No seriously, I have no idea when that society is running

Cheers. How did you find out btw? Oh, and where is cafe brava?:)

Cheers. How did you find out btw? Oh, and where is cafe brava?:)

Besides being able to naturally nose out poker games it's mentioned on the gamesoc homepage :Dhttp://www.ucdgamesoc.com/?q=node/49

Brava's in the Student Centre

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭1968

Assuming you have to be a member to play, can I turn up at the poker game on Wednesday and join GameSoc there and then?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

1968 wrote: »
    Assuming you have to be a member to play, can I turn up at the poker game on Wednesday and join GameSoc there and then?
    Yeah, of course you can. Just bring €2 and come along to Café Brava. That's the open area towards the front of the student centre, you'll see all the lights on and people in red hoodies walking around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Started last Wednesday. Next meeting is soon. I presume an email will go around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Where's Cafe Brava?

Where's Cafe Brava?

Brava's in the Student Centre
    come along to Café Brava. That's the open area towards the front of the student centre, you'll see all the lights on and people in red hoodies walking around.

As above :p

Advertisement