Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unigraphics Users

Options
  • 27-09-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi
    I am trying to figure out who uses Unigraphics in Ireland. this package is not as popular as some.

I use NX in Depuy Cork for Cad-Cam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I've just started using it with Renishaw in Dublin for about 3 weeks. First week or two I was tearing my hair out. Not user friendly in the slightest and my computer hadn't access to the help files til last week. How do you find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭who_am_I?

I have been using for 5 years so I am used to its quirks.
    I migrated to UG from Pro-E and found the entire process incredibly painful. All users in Depuy are trained on-line at www.myigetit.com This is ok if you have an expert user to lean on from time to time.

I use Modelling, Drafting & Manufacturing modules along with post builder. I have also dabbled with FEA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

I started using it recently, so far it hasnt presented any problems. I find its more like solidworks than proe.

Advertisement