Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo printing in Maynooth

• 27-09-2010 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭

Oh hai guys! =p
    Does anyone know the place to get the best value for high quality prints of digital photos in Maynooth, or Dublin for that matter? I'm thinking of selling or exhibiting some photographs for a little extra money and I'd like it to make the most sense financially and also have the highest standard for my budget, so if any photographers/artist could give me some advice that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

We always use Snapfish.ie to print digital photos. They do a variety of sizes. Not sure if that's what you're looking for exectly, but it's one option anyway :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Cool! I've ordered a few posters just to try it out.
    Who knows they might end up as some nice gifts for friends!

My mammy used them to make a photobook a couple of weeks ago. It's deadly. Let us know how the posters turn out - I've thought of ordering a few myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Arrived today, really nice glossy printing, they're like massive photographs!
    Also I realised the mistakes I made while editing them when I got a chance to look at them up close. Ah well, I'll learn for the next time.
    Now I just need frames =P

They do framed posters too:

http://www.snapfish.ie/snapfishie/gifts/product=Framed-Poster

Bit more expensive though.

As far as I know, Tescos sell frames. Otherwise, I'd suggest looking online for those too :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

Ikea have lovely frames!!

Advertisement