Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CallAnswering service

Options
  • 28-09-2010 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

HI guys,

im very interested in purchasing a call answering service from dublinmaildrop.com im just wondering if anyone else has ever used their service because obviously id like to find out the best info on it before i fork over 700EUR for 1 years service.

Also they only seem to accept wesernunion, banktransfer moneygram cheque and postal order..

Ver suspicious and its not a .ie address...

Any feedback would be great!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

Can't say i've heard of then but have dealt with These guys http://www.kbvo.ie and they are very professional

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

Thanks Egan, ill take the one you mentioned then, better than gettin ripped.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭egan007

No Prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 poboxdublin

Hi KoRn101,
    Why not call into our office or give us a call if you have queries or any suspicious thoughts regarding our services.:mad:

I will even go one further and offer you a free 1 week trial :D to supress any doubts you may have.

We are in business for 4 years and provide professional and affordable virtual office solutions to clients seeking an affordable presence in Dublin 4 without having to rent a physical office :eek:

Give me a call ;)

Thanks

Alan

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭KoRn101

At the moment im using another company untill june but i will definitely try you guys out after that!

To be honest i did want to i was just concerned there was no feedback from other people about your company.

Thanks for getting back on this !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 poboxdublin

No problem, yes give our office a call then and we can provide you with a tailormade package.

Also thanks for the feedback and maybe we can look into listing references on our site.

Advertisement