Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your opinion of your teachers?

• 28-09-2010 12:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Apologies in advance mods if I'm breaking any rules here, didn't see anything in the charter.

Just a thought that's been in my head since I've had a look in this forum as well as that I was reading a couple of posts and was fairly surprised at the users who discussed their teachers' poor qualities. This leads me to asking: what are your opinions of your teachers? Are they good/bad? Do you enjoy classes with them or loathe the thought of this?

Some feedback about this would be welcome and hopefully no rule breaking. :)

Best,

Reacher.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I'm going to say "no!" without any prejudice to ReacherCreature ...

No, there's nothing specific in the charter to say this thread is out of order. We don't ban all comments about teachers, critical or complementary, provided the comment does not identify the teacher concerned.

However, I can see this thread descending into ranting and abusive comments and coming up against the general rules of conduct for this site (please see the Boards FAQs link at the bottom of the charter).

And as mods have a certain discretion around peace-keeping, I'm using mine ... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement