Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap (second-hand) bicycle

Options
  • 28-09-2010 2:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Check out adverts.ie just use the same log in details as you do for boards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

It is pretty hard to find a cheapy one. i was looking for one a while back and I just gave up until a friend sold me his old one.. Smyths do bikes that arent too badly priced if u wanted to throw in an extra €10 or €20. I would stay away from Maplins if you have any thoughts of getting a new one disaster area...

there is also a second hand place down by the coal quay. Not too sure about prices but if I pass Ill check them out for you..

Could keep on eye on Peoples Republic too or Jumble Town might have something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

PM Sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The Unitarian Church in town is home to a bike flea market (pseudo jumble sale) this Sunday as it happens. Info from Cork City Council here. I saw it advertised in work - it seems legit! Probably cheaper than gumtree and the like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I heard about these before or wait it was a bike swop by the Opera House me thinks..My god the council actually arranged something usefull :D..Thanks for the info I will surely make it along...

Advertisement