Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats a good tattoo place in dublin to get stars done????

Options
  • 28-09-2010 2:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Can any1 help? im about to get my first tattoo and looking for a good place to go, the tattoo im looking to get is gonna be stars with maybe my date of birth inside them.. any1 know of any good places to get work like this done?? Anyone pics similar to this please attach them and let me know which artist from where did it..

cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

NicoMc10 wrote: »
    Can any1 help? im about to get my first tattoo and looking for a good place to go, the tattoo im looking to get is gonna be stars with maybe my date of birth inside them.. any1 know of any good places to get work like this done?? Anyone pics similar to this please attach them and let me know which artist from where did it..

cheers :)

its only stars so anywhere will do it,would u not come up with something else for an idea for a tattoo since everywhere you look you see ppl with stars as tattoos but its prob what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

anywhere at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 ken2010

wildcat on the keys across from the boardwalk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 NicoMc10

littleman wrote: »
    its only stars so anywhere will do it,would u not come up with something else for an idea for a tattoo since everywhere you look you see ppl with stars as tattoos but its prob what you want.

Yeah i know its not exactly original.. but if you think about everywhere you look you see a celtic cross.. I like the way stars look and adding my d.o.b to it makes a lil original i suppose.. Anyways cheers for all the replies

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Basically any reputable studio will be easily able to do a good job of these for you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

NicoMc10 wrote: »
    Yeah i know its not exactly original.. but if you think about everywhere you look you see a celtic cross.. I like the way stars look and adding my d.o.b to it makes a lil original i suppose.. Anyways cheers for all the replies

As long as you are sure you like the way the look- don't worry what anyone else says. Getting something original is all well and good, but there's no point straying from something you like for the sake of it.

My first tattoo was three red starts on my inner forearm, and it still looks cool in my book. I got it because I intend to have complete coverage on my arms, and it could easily be worked into something else- but also because If that doesn't happen, for whatever reason, it'll still look nice.

Any yep- any of the studios people recommend here will do a fine job.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

As long as you are sure you like the way the look- don't worry what anyone else says. Getting something original is all well and good, but there's no point straying from something you like for the sake of it.
    ^ This. Quoted for emphasis.
    So long as you've put plenty thought and time into what you want done, you'll be laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

A friend of mine got stars done in Classic Ink (the one on the same street as the Foggy Dew) and he screwed it up, so maybe don't get it done there...

By "screwed it up" I mean the lines weren't straight and the proportions of the different bits of the stars were all different. Maybe that isn't a big deal but it would bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

By "screwed it up" I mean the lines weren't straight and the proportions of the different bits of the stars were all different. Maybe that isn't a big deal but it would bother me.

I've seen some dodgy stars tattoos in the past too (but don't know where the tattoos were done) - where angles/lines aren't quite right - that would really bug me - would have to be right!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭Flojo

Go for either Snakebite or Wildcat and you can't go wrong... in my opinion!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

i got 3 stars done by sean in longford ,

DSC00522.jpg

this pic was taking a couple of hours after i got them

Advertisement