If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon DM38 DAB?

Options
  • 28-09-2010 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,
    Just wanted to find out if you still have the Denon DM38DAB in stock, and how much it's going for?
    I'm looking for one, along with a pair of bookshelf speakers at around the £100-150 mark.... I was thinking something like the Tannoy Custom F1 but whatever you think would go well with the DM38

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortuantely we are out of stock again.

We got a hand-full last week and they were already allocated to customers who had orders down.

We are being told at this stage that it's going to be the end of October before we get these in again but we may get another couple this Friday from our UK warehouse.

If you would like me to put an order up for you, I would just need a PM with your address and contact number.

In terms of the speakers, we can do you a pair of the Boston CS26 bookshelf speakers which are considerably better than the Tannoy for a combined price of £341.89 including delivery.

Let me know if you need any cables etc.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Cheers

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6 aidocar

Hey Dave, thanks for getting back so fast.
    Just looked up the speakers, reckon I'd be happy enough with those.
    If you could put the order in that'd be great, and if those DM38s do show up at the weekend all the better.
    I'll just send you a PM...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.