Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help urgently required

Options
  • 28-09-2010 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

So im upgrading to the X10 today and the girl tells me all the different phones they take for trade, including the n95 which i had an old one knocking around at home, turns out they'll knock ninety euro off the price if a trade it in, great i think and head home to get it. Only thing is, i had put a lock code on it, and i cant remember it!!!:mad: is there a way around it? I bought it unlocked from adverts two years ago so i cant ring up for puk etc:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

I don't think the phone has to work, they just use the spare parts AFAIK.

Nothing to worry about, dont even mention it, just hand it over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

fingers crossed...

ok it turns out they wont take it with the lock code on it, anybody have any pointers?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Its definitly not the default 12345 code?

Would a hard reset work?

nope definatley not 12345, or 00000 tried hard reset but it still asks for lock code

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Everything on the phone will be erased if you try this but:

Power off phone. Press and hold Green, * and 3 and keep them held while powering on. This should format phone without asking for security code confirmation

The phone should then accept the default lock code of 12345 when you're done!

Fingers crossed that'll work for ya

nope mate not a success :mad: thanks anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Try 1234.
    Just those four.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Any phone repair place will reflash the phone for you. This will restore all settings to default.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

send it to envirofone if cpw have issues with it. in my experience they don't care about unlock codes

n95 is worth 81.75 euro - http://www.envirofone.ie/Nokia/N95/details.aspx
    n95 8gb is worth 98.91 euro - http://www.envirofone.ie/Nokia/N95+8GB/details.aspx

you signup. they send you envelop. you send phone. they send cheque. you cash cheque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Cagueca

Usb_Nokia.rar

Download this and make read security code .
    I should work .

If you need help send me a pm .

Cheers

Advertisement