Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fundraiser for EGAR

Options
  • 28-09-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

59858_448488340888_169411475888_5281988_6825900_n.jpg

St. Nicholas Brownies & Guides are organising this coffee morning to help raise money for East Galway Animal Rescue. So if you're in town on Saturday 9th of October, why not call into us for a nice cup of coffee & a bun? It's for a very good cause because without Sarah's fantastic work, a lot of animals would never know what's it like to have a full stomach and a warm place to sleep. Please help spread the word - you will help give more animals like Bruce (above) a chance at a better life.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/East-Galway-...162798387070091

Please share this info and I hope to see you there!!

Thank you!

I hope its ok to post this here, if not please delete.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Hi Sarah,

I dont think I can make it as will be in Mayo that Saturday but if you need any extra baking done let me know :p

Advertisement