Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[BPB] Boards Photobook 2010 - Roll Up Roll Up!!!

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Aw, too bad I'm away till the 23rd ... I know you'd all love to hold off until i get back, but really, go right ahead ...

If it's held off till after the 24th Nov I guarantee to be there , and you can all come at me!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

Ruu wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been answered, what about delivery for those who are abroad?

It's cheaper to buy in bulk so what we can do is place your order and send your copy on to you. If you're happy with that, we can work out something.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Barring accident I'll be there! Looking forward to it...

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭DK32

Hoping to come along to the launch night. Glad I didn't miss the opportunity to get involved this year. Can't wait to see the book in print :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

Hey guys,

I posted a few pages back but didn't get a response, so I'm posting again. Did I make it in? I was a little late but seeing as there seem to be spaces left I presume my place hasn't been given away to the waiting list. It was my own fault for missing the deadline, but if someone could let me know if my image is going in or not I'd really appreciate it. Cheers!

Either way, thanks a million to the organisers for taking this on, the previous ones looked great!

Hiya,

I was laying out pages most of the weekend so things are a bit of a blur but I remember your username so you are in!

Best
    Eddie

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mushypea007

So if we haven't had a personal reply - we didnt make it in ???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭bohsfan

So if we haven't had a personal reply - we didnt make it in ???

Hi Mushy, we haven't emailed everyone personally yet. I believe the finer details of payment etc. are being sorted out so everyone will be hearing then. You are in though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭YourName

Have those 3 spaces been filled??? I have one sitting here right now ready to go if they havn't been filled.

I'm so excited !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

YourName wrote: »
    Have those 3 spaces been filled??? I have one sitting here right now ready to go if they havn't been filled.

They have indeed.

• Advertisement

They payment side of things is going to take place over the next day or so. PayPal will be an inconvenience because last year we had problems with PayPal blocking an account with so much activity.

One possibility is, we're wondering if people situated in different areas (north, south, east, west, Dublin) can volunteer to take payments.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I could take money in through my gallery in George's St. if that's any help?

That would be ideal.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

kensutz wrote: »
    That would be ideal.

Sound so. Well I work there myself from Mon-Wed but it's staffed by another artist from Thur.-Sun so once the money comes in exact and in a titled envelope then that should be fine.

So I'm in George's St. Arcade. Immediately on the left as you enter from George's St. We're open 7 days from about 11a.m until about 6.15 except on Sunday when we open at 12.

Money should be exact as giving change is a bit of a pain and money should be in an envelope with you name on it. Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

kensutz wrote: »
    They payment side of things is going to take place over the next day or so. PayPal will be an inconvenience because last year we had problems with PayPal blocking an account with so much activity.

One possibility is, we're wondering if people situated in different areas (north, south, east, west, Dublin) can volunteer to take payments.

I don't suppose Shakespeare could facilitate it in some way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

So, whats the damage on the Benjamins then? Ch-ching...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Is there an absolute set date we have to have the money in for? Times are a bit tight for me atm so just want to know how long I have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Jim wrote: »
    Is there an absolute set date we have to have the money in for? Times are a bit tight for me atm so just want to know how long I have.

I think he meant the how to pay bit would be sorted in the next day or two rather than everybody had to have paid within the next day or two.

Stay tuned for further instructions......

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

humberklog wrote: »
    I could take money in through my gallery in George's St. if that's any help?

That will be nice for you. It will be your shout for quite a while then.

Ohhhh hold on .... I see what you mean. You want us to trust you with our cash. :eek:

Remember .... a lot of us have met you! ;)

*Seriously - If I were still in Dublin I would pay that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Good news on the launch-party-venue-front:
    We have the go ahead for Saturday 20.11. from the DCC council members:)

Any of the DCC-boardsies can get keys the Tuesday before (16.) and is on the party, as I can't make the 20th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I could get them for you if you like - where must they be picked up from?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Cork_girl wrote: »
    I could get them for you if you like - where must they be picked up from?

It will have to be a DCC Member.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭dave66

Fair play and many thanks to DCC for providing the Launch venue.

Where exactly is the venue ?

Dublin Camera Club, on Wexford Street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Oops sorry!

10 Lower Camden Street, Dublin 2.

Opposite the Camden Deluxe Hotel and just up from Gunns.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,651 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

sNarah wrote: »
    Dublin Camera Club, on Wexford Street.

Up until now I thought you were always talking about Dublin City Council! :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

I'll get the key if you want and if you remind me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

Great. Reminder in my diary...;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 thelastdj

any ideas on the final payment options? Wont be able to make it to city centre for the next week or so. also dont want to miss out. When are these being sent out?

thelastdj wrote: »
    any ideas on the final payment options? Wont be able to make it to city centre for the next week or so. also dont want to miss out. When are these being sent out?

Have a look in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 thelastdj

thanks....that'll learn me to look a little further!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭Markham

Balls. And Double Balls. This entire project happened while I was off in Africa. I really enoyed the 24/7 project and was keen to be involved.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product, in any case.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

What time is it planned that this thing starts at and runs to?

PM Start at 8PM... Finish at 8AM?
    Um, no seriously, no end time set really, realistically I would say anywhere between 10 and 11 and move onwards to the pub...

Which reminds me /must book hotel!

Advertisement